Descripción del Producto
The ship approved pressure transmitter EMP 2 is designed for use in almost all marine and industrial applications, and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
The pressure transmitter programme in box design is approved according to LR, DNV, GL, RINA, ABS, BV, NKK, CCS, KRS requirements, and covers a 4-20 mA output signal, gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0-1 to 0-400 bar, zero point and span adjustment, Pg 13,5 cable entry and different pressure connections.
A robust construction enables the pressure transmitter to meet the strictest requirements.
- 4 – 20 mA output signal
- Operating temperature -10 to 70° C
- Measuring range 0 – 400 bar
- Pressure connections G ¼, G ½A standard, G 3/8 A mano
- With zero point and span adjustment
- Available with all relevant marine approvals
- For use in harsh industrial / marine environments