Descripción del Producto
The compact heavy duty pressure transmitter MBS 2050 is designed for use in hydraulic applications with severe medium influences like cavitation, liquid hammer or pressure peaks and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
The flexible pressure transmitter programme covers a ratiometric output signal, 10-90% of the supply voltage, absolute and gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0-1 to 0-600 bar and a wide range of pressure- and electrical connections.
Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, and a high degree of EMC/EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial and hydraulic requirements.
- Ratiometric output signal 10 – 90% of supply voltage
- Operating temperature -40 to 85° C
- Measuring range 0 – 600 bar
- Standard pressure connection DIN 3852 – G1/4A
- With integrated pulse-snubber
- Specially suited for hydraulic applications