Descripción del Producto
The compact ship approved pressure transmitter MBS 3150 is designed for use in marine applications with severe medium influences like cavitation, liquid hammer or pressure peaks and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
The flexible pressure transmitter programme is approved according to LR, DNV, GL, RINA, ABS, BV, NKK, PRS, MRS, KRS requirements and covers a 4-20 mA output signal, absolute and gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0-1 to 0-600 bar, plug and cable connections and a wide range of pressure connections.
Excellent vibration stability, uniquely robust construction, and a high degree of EMC/EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent marine requirements.
- 4 – 20 mA output signal
- Operating temperature – 40 to 85° C
- Measuring range 0 – 600 bar
- Standard pressure connection G 1/4A, O-ring DIN 3852, G 1/2A DIN 16288
- With integrated pulse-snubber
- Available with all relevant marine approvals and designed to meet the strict demands on marine equipment