Descripción del Producto
The compact high temperature pressure transmitter MBS 3200 is designed for use in almost all industrial applications, and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
The flexible pressure transmitter programme covers 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, 1-6 V and 0-10V output signal, absolute and gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0-1 to 0-600 bar and a wide range of pressure and electrical connections.
Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, a high degree of EMC/EMI protection and a high operating temperature, equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial requirements.
- 4 – 20 mA, 0 – 5 V, 1 – 5 V, 1 – 6 V and 0 – 10 V output signal
- Operating temperature -40 to 125° C
- Measuring range 0 – 600 bar
- A wide range of pressure and electrical connections are available
- For use in severe industrial environments