Descripción del Producto
The compact high temperature pressure transmitter MBS 3250 is designed for use in hydraulic applications with severe medium influences like cavitation, liquid hammer or pressure peaks and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
The flexible heavy duty pressure transmitter programme covers 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, 1-6 V and 0-10V output signal, absolute and gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0-1 to 0-600 bar and a wide range of pressure- and electrical connections.
Excellent vibration stability, uniquely robust construction, a high degree of EMC/EMI protection and a high operating temperature equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial and hydraulic requirements.
- 4 – 20 mA, 0 – 5 V, 1 – 5 V, 1 – 6 V and 0 – 10 V output signal
- Operating temperature -40 to 125° C
- Measuring range 0 – 600 bar
- A wide range of pressure and electrical connections are available
- For use in severe industrial environments
- With pulse-snubber