Descripción del Producto
The intrinsically safe pressure transmitter MBS 4701 is designed for use in hazardous environments, and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even in harsh and requiring applications.
The flexible pressure transmitter programme is EEx ia IIC T6 explosion protected according to ATEX 100a and covers a 4-20 mA output signal, absolute and gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0-1 to 0-600 bar, zero point and span adjustment, plug connection and a wide range of pressure connections.
Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, a high degree of EMC/EMI protection and a high operating temperature, equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial requirements.
- 4 – 20 mA output signal
- Measuring range 0 – 600 bar
- Operating temperature depending on electrical connection
- With zero point & span adjustment
- Ex II 1G EEx ia IIC T4 – T6 in compliance with ATEX 100a
- Applicable in potentially explosive atmosphere: Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2 (gases and vapour)