Descripción del Producto
The MBT 3260 is a temperature sensor that can be used for measuring and regulation in piping and ventilation systems and other light industrial applications.
Due to the fact that the protection tube is made of copper the MBT 3260 has a very short response time of down to t0,5 = 2 sec. in water. This temperature sensor is based on a standardized Pt100 or Pt1000 element, which gives a reliable and accurate measurement.
Parts in contact with the media are made of copper or brass.
- The MBT 3260 is delivered with a DIN 43650 plug as standard.
- Pt100 or Pt1000 resistance element
- Temperature range -50 to 120° C
- Copper tube
- Short response times
- G½A brass process connection
- Gold plated connectors
- Fixed measuring insert
- Multiple insertion lengths: 50, 100 or 250 mm