Descripción del Producto
The MBT 5113 is a heavy-duty temperature sensor that can be used for measuring and regulating exhaust gas from diesel engines, turbines and compressors within stationary and marine applications.
This temperature sensor is based on a type K thermo couple, which measures temperatures up to 800 °C. The measuring insert can be changed even while operating the application.
- All parts in contact with the media are made of stainless steel AISI 316 Ti.
- The sensor is delivered with B-head as standard and, if needed, a transmitter (MBT 9110) can be ordered as an integrated part of the sensor.
- With thermocouple up to 800° C media temperature
- Available with built-in transmitter – with or without Eex ia IIC T4/T6 approval
- Available with all relevant marine approvals