Descripción del Producto
The MBT 5410 is a heavy-duty temperature sensor that can be used for controlling freezing installations and room temperature within general industry and marine applications.
This temperature sensor is based on a standardized Pt100 or Pt1000 element, which gives a reliable and accurate measurement.
If needed a transmitter (MBT 9110) can be ordered as an integrated part of the sensor.
- Temperature range from -50 to 100° C
- High measuring accuracy
- Robust construction with resistance to shock and vibration
- Available with built-in transmitter – with or without Eex ia IIC T4 / T6 approval
- With or without galvanic isolation
- Available with all relevant marine approvals