Descripción del Producto
Modutrol IV Motors are spring return and non-spring return motors used to control dampers and valves.
- M62xx models are three-wire floating control motors for use with controllers that provide a switched spdt or floating output and have an internal electrically isolated feedback potentiometer that provides indication of the motor shaft position.
- M72xx models accept a current or voltage signal from an electronic controller to position the motor shaft to any point between open and closed.
- M91xx and M94xx models use a 135Ohm modulating proportional signal to position the motor shaft to any point between open and closed.
- Modutrol IV motors are used for damper and valve control in industrial burner applications and air handling installations.
- CE, UL, FM, CSA, Gost, AGA, Apave
- Protection class IP54
- Weather protection kit is available as accessory to upgrade to IP64
Ambient temperature -40 … 66 oC
Maximum humidity 85 %rh
- Screw terminals are standard.
- Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors (ModIII) is available.
- Most models have field adjustable stroke (90 to 160).
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- Two adjustable internal SPDT auxiliary switches are factory mounted.
- Dual shaft ends for normally open or normally closed valve or damper application. Both shaft ends offer the same torque rating.
- Default: 24 Vac
- Via optional built-in transformer: 24/120/230 Vac
- Line frequency: 50/60 Hz
End switches 2
Function Normally Closed
- Modutrol motor timings are independant of line frequency.
- Torque ratings for dual-ended shaft motors are the sum of the shaft torques (power-end torque plus auxiliary-end torque).
- Breakaway torque is the maximum torque available to overcome occasional large loads such as a seized damper or valve. The breakaway torque is 1.5x the normal rated torque.
- Other models than listed in this catalogue are available outside Europe. Most models can be replaced by the available European models.